Friday, March 19, 2010

Just for the show

I am not going to write anything interesting, I just wanted to show you how things are looking on my balcony now(08:03 CET). We have 29°C at the moment and it feels just wonderful, but I must study. Then I got the brilliant idea of moving my job out to the balcony. Imagine sunny 29°C, the fragrance of newly cut grass and a cold drink... This is how it may look like:
Tomorrow is a good day for purchasing real furnitures for the balcony.

Also, Simon took this picture while we were having lunch earlier today.

4 comments:

  1. Coool man! Lucky you ...here is rainy!! it's raining like hell ... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Fredrik. Häftig blogg, häftig resa. Jag la en länk på FB-gruppen Futurecrew. Hoppas du har det kanon! Hälsar Eva på Sjöfartsverket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tror det var i tornet på din bild (med dator på balkong)som jag var i på lunchbuffé.
    Eller var det bara mycket liknande tro?

    Kollat upp läget? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det är ett vattentorn. En ganska vanlig syn här. Det var nog mycket liknande, för det finns ingen servering i dom.
    Så vida du inte tog med egen buffé då ;-)

    ReplyDelete