Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taxi ride down town

I don't have that much time to write today but I need to update the blog with something. Yesterday my friend Armin and I took a taxi to Tiyanyi square down town of Ningbo for shopping. The plan was to buy a camera support for my Nikon, but we ended up with lots of clothes instead after 6 hours of shopping. Armin filmed the ride with my camera, and here is a short sample:


It was good to have Armin as my wingman during the shopping. He showed me different styles and I bought clothes that I am not used to wear. I am very much enjoying my new style and I do not think that my friends in Sweden would recognize me if they saw me now. It is amazing how you can surprise yourself. I must  upload a few pictures later.

A very exciting thing happened today. Armin and I were interviewed by Chinese TV and newspaper and it was shown on the 18:00 news. I will post the whole story tomorrow when the TV-station uploads the clip on their website. I must say it was kind of cool to be subtitled on Chinese TV :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, vi längtar efter att få se dina nya kläder, Kanga =)

    //Selago med GF

    ReplyDelete