Thursday, March 11, 2010

Go out and play?

First I want to tell Susanne; no hard feelings, it is OK to call me at 01:40 as long as you have good news to share :-)
It may look like I am online on Skype but I am not. It just appears that way because incoming calls are forwarded to my cellphone if I don't answer within 10 seconds. But please, feel free to call me, just bare in mind that my local time is CET+7 or UTC+8.
Congratulations once again, honey! I hate to say it; but I told you so. We will be in the same business if everything works out well!

The weather outside is absolutely wonderful! People are extra happy today, the birds are singing and the campus is filled with gardeners who makes the beautiful surroundings ready for summer. You can really feel it!
So what am I doing? I am sitting in the apartment being a good student, and that makes me a bit dull. I do want to go out and play! My face could use some sunshine right now, although being a bit pale is considered to be attractive here.

Here are two photos of my living room view:



I must continue with my studies. At 19:00 (in 2.5h) I will most probably meet up with my friends for a dinner and then go bowling, depends on how the next 2 hours goes. I have never tried that before and I am really looking forward to it. The camera will be joining me for documentation. For the next 3 days I will bring it where ever I go because the weather allows it.

2 comments:

  1. Sicken utsikt! :) låter som om du har det fantastiskt!! BTW angående ditt andra inlägg-vet du vad slideshare är? Om inte så kolla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är helt fantastiskt här.
    Tack för tipset, ska läsa på nu om Slideshare :)

    ReplyDelete