Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flavor of the week

I forgot all about this weeks Flavor of the week!
It was a tough choice, but here it is, the Flavor of the week:
*Drum roll*
Kiwi flavored chips!
So how does it taste? Like normal salty chips but with a touch of kiwi. It is really not as bad as it seems. No worries Jonas, I will bring you a sample when I come home.

I must also publish a picture of my latest shampoo, recommended by the good people of Ningbo and Jackie Chan.

♪♫ Everybody bought Kung Fu shampoo! *Didilidi didi li di diii* ♪♫

The shampoo goes perfect with my new Chinese haircut I got today. Maybe it will be shown in a picture or two later.
Today we will hit the city center in order to consume alcohol and practice dancing. Well earned if you ask me. I am very much looking forward to it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment