What else is new? Today is my first class in Taiji. I am not sure if it is the traditional 'Tai chi' or the Kung Fu. Does not matter how many times I've asked about the difference, the only answer I get is "yes". For this event and for other sport activities, I went to the mall on the lunch break to buy a pair of running shoes. I found a pair of very comfortable shoes for the humble price of 129 RMB.
The day started at 08:00 with International Business. The professor of this course speaks excellent English, which is very rare for this country. She is also very effective. What she manages to teach us in one days is about the same as we learned in 3 days back home, so it is quite intense. We also have this teacher in Chinese Economy and International Trade Operations. However, I will change the last mentioned course to International Management, since there isn't much new for me to learn. Management will hopefully be more valuable. On the schedule for the rest of the day was Chinese intensive writing and speaking/listening. Quite hard but we learned a lot today.
I was planning to write about the trip to Hangzhou but I am leaving that to another time. You will need to satisfy with the pictures for now. I will start to write about Chinese culture, girls, food etc, but there is so much to write about along with many activities besides that. Mingtien jìan! (See you tomorrow)

Nice shoes mate, but the cucumber crisps...OMG NO ! Or as we say in sweden "FY FAN !"
ReplyDeleteha det gött !!
Haha, not that bad really :-)
ReplyDeleteBtw, the Taiji was sooo fun! Crazy Chinese instructor. My legs can really feel it today, huhu. I will go to Taiji class every week for the next 4 months,
I agree 100% with Jonas and Mr Kangaroo, go read Your mail ^^
ReplyDeletelove, peace and underwear